10.31.2011

Happy Halloween


Last weekend I decided to throw a pumpkin themed party- complete with live music, pumpkin themed snacks, pumpkin treats and pumpkin carving.  We even had a pumpkin braised pork roast! 



I made pumpkin dip, pumpkin ginger cupcakes (still baking when I took this picture), Jack-o-lantern stuffed bell peppers, Bakerella's Pumpkin Pie Bites, ghost cucumber cream cheese sandwiches, and bat ham and muenster cheese sandwiches.  I am pretty sure everything tasted great because these little snacks didn't last long.

The pumpkin dip was served in a pumpkin of course! I served it with some thinly sliced apples and Terra sweet potato chips. 


Here's my little orange bell pepper jack-o-lanterns.  I just carved them like I would a pumpkin using a paring knife.  It was so much fun!


Here's my attempt at carving a cat pumpkin.
 

The pumpkin pie bites, fresh from the oven. 

This is Monsters and Animals. 


This is Disposable Music. 


You can listen to the sets from the show by visiting my boyfriend Ryan's music blog, SoundedLikeThis.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment